Data Management/ Salesforce Developer
Work closely with COO on the implementation of new Case Management (Salesforce) System as well helping optimize data management strategies.
Who we are
Building Up is a non-profit social construction contractor that delivers high quality work while providing long term career pathways for marginalized individuals facing barriers to employment.
- Clean data and support the implementation of a salesforce Case Management system
- Troubleshoot the system as it is being developed to insure it is user friendly
- Support COO with the development of data management strategies
- Assist in the development of reporting templates
- Provide general administrative assistance and support
- Research Report: Analyze the long-term needs of the company's digital marketing and fundraising strategy that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
Who We Are Looking For:
- SALESFORCE - You have +1 year of salesforce development experience
- You understand when to use validation rules, workflows, process builder, flows vs. custom code.
- An understanding of SF architecture (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Campaign Members, Lead Conversion, Tasks).
- Report/Dashboard experience.
- Email marketing experience.
- Data loading/transforming/Excel experience.
- An understanding of security model (role, profiles, sharing settings).
- Third-party app experience.
- Problem solver and team player
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with wordpress and salesforce is an asset
This opportunity in addition to providing a chance to develop your skills you will also get an in-depth look at the resiliency of marginalized individuals as they build their careers and better lives for their families.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)