We’re thrilled that you are interested in joining us here at the Amynta Group!
The ACCOUNTANT III is responsible to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles corporate financial data necessary for the timely processing of the monthly and year-end closing of the applicable general ledgers including the preparation and input of monthly standard and special journal entries and maintenance of supporting documentation.
- Performs account analysis, reconciliations and prepares documentation necessary for the maintenance of the general ledger accounts, including both balance sheet and profit and loss statement accounts. Reviews, verifies and analyzes any deviations and trends against budget, prior months, and prior year's activity.
- Reconciles various bank accounts.
- Completes special projects and any other job-related duties required to support the Manager of Financial Reporting and the Controller.
- Interacts with operations and finance and will be exposed to confidential operating results, financial information, operating procedures, forecasts and management decisions .
- Assists in data compilation and preparation of exhibits and schedules for provision to external auditors at each quarter or as requested.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- Accounting or Finance Degree (Preferred)
- Master’s Degree (Preferred)
- Excellent understanding of accounting theory (Required)
- 4-6 years’ accounting/finance experience (Required)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Required)
MINIMUM JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Expert mastery of the English language, both written and verbal, and ability to communicate effectively with others, including the ability to provide clear, constructive feedback to team members.
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity tp predict and manage behavior build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside the organization, and leverage influential leadership.
- Expert ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals.
- Ability to analyze data and present recommendations based on outcomes of analysis.
- Ability to provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to subordinate team members including conducting development and performance discussions.
- Ability to resolve complex issues and problems and present resolutions to higher-level staff only as needed.
- Ability to prepare and effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to management, customers, clients, and employees.
- Proficient ability to solve functional problems and deal with a variety of ambiguous variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Expert project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Proficient knowledge of employee development: talent assessment, competency-based development, motivation and reward (for role with subordinates).
- Ability to effectively recruit, hire, coach, train, develop, retain, and redirect others as needed in order to produce a successful team (for role with subordinates).
* Amynta reserves the right to change job descriptions at any time based on business conditions/need, which includes expanding this job's responsibilities and assigning additional duties consistent with the position's purpose. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform required job duties and functions.
****Amynta and its affiliates (BTIS, Clearview,Guardsman, PDP, Etc.) will never ask for your personal information via Google Hangouts, nor do we conduct job interviews via Google Hangout or instant messenger. Please be aware of scams involving these tactics and do not send personal information to anyone representing our company with a free email address (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.)****