Job Description: Sales Administrator
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our Builders Chicago Corporation Team. We are located in Rosemont Illinois near O'Hare Airport. You will work with leadership and the sales team for marketing and business development. The goal is to increase sales to current and new customers. Accelerate business results by providing creative, strategic, tactical and organizational sales support for various groups of leadership in targeted companies in the Illinois market. In addition, you will also be accountable for leading industry events, client engagements, adjusting presentations for specific companies, providing assistance with meeting preparation, and client research to our sales team.
What you'll do:
- Coordinates efforts of sales team
- Scheduling high level appointments for sales team and lead prequalification and follow up
- Assist in tracking sales information from sales team and generating CRM reports
- Support the generation of new business and retention of current clients
- Participate in team sales efforts
- Manages inbound application and sales inquiries
- Coordinate and/or prepare presentations and generate execute promotional items and promotional video's used by the Sales Team and Leadership for client meetings, team meetings, industry education and strategy meetings
- Lead social media marketing and maintenance/enhancements on these platforms.
- Partner with internal and external teams (LiftMaster, McGuire, Delta Scientific, operations, etc) to ensure the sales team has meeting preparation materials
- Process Creation & Implementation (Spreadsheets, File folders, Binders)
- Office Re-organization for Optimum Efficiency/Productivity
- Report to General Manager
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable and creative in ways to grow a business. Open to accepting new challenges, and creating innovative solutions to solve the challenges. Excited about learning opportunities in multiple aspects of a growing business
- You are passionate, accountable, creative, and team-focused
- You have strong communication/networking skills and the ability to build and connect relationships at any client, industry, trade, and team events
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and solutions-oriented but also understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration and are open to working as part of a geographically-distributed team
- You have 1-2 years of digital sales support experience, ideally including media, advertising, ad tech, research, etc.
- You have experience with CRM, Excel, Google Suite and are comfortable creating and delivering presentations via Keynote, Google Slides and PPT.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business or related degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales or customer service
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Martech: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts