Founded in London, Ontario, BuilderBase focuses on how Builders and Renovators communicate with clients, skilled trades, municipalities, etc. BuilderBase software is explicitly created for builders by builders. It makes your builds easier. Organize everything online from contracts, trade quotes, and even client selections. All online, all BuilderBase!
As our web developer you:
- Will be responsible for writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Will work directly with project stakeholders to ensure web-based applications meet business and user requirements by coding new web applications, as well as supporting current solutions.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining excellence in project completion and deliverables.
You are an IT professional who has:
- Is enthusiastic and eager to be part of something BIG!
- Is a self-starter and motivated to get things done with minimal supervision.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A degree/diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience with Laravel or Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- Strong database management skills and schema design experience.
- Experience with source control applications such as Git/Sourcetree.
- Experience with third party APIs (e.g., Salesforce and Hubspot).
- A solid understanding of web architectures, user-centric design, and usability testing/TDD.
- Experience building multiple web applications of increasing complexity, including e-commerce sites.
- Knowledge of database-driven web application design.
- Knowledge of web servers (e.g., Apache).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated deadline management and project management skills, and the ability to remain flexible when faced with changing deadlines and requirements.
- Familiarity with other development tools such as JIRA/Confluence.
Looking for a progressive, casual, and upbeat environment? Look no further. We are a growing start-up dedicated to providing a product like no other to the booming construction industry. Joining our team means you will be part of something great! You will have the opportunity to help us build our business from the ground up - we promise you will never be bored.
BuilderBase is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with BuilderBase.
Job Type: Full-time