Builders' Insulation is seeking a qualified candidate for the Branch/Sales Manager position in Yorkville. We've been in business since 1956 and have 27 locations throughout the United States. We work with major residential, light commercial and multi-family contractors.
We have an immediate opening to fill this long-term career opportunity and join our well-established company.
- The Branch/Sales Manager will be responsible driving sales, reading blueprints, preparing takeoffs/quotes as well as overseeing the production process.
- The ideal candidate would be flexible, energetic, self-motivated, computer proficient, detail oriented and have exceptional organizational skills.
- The candidate should be comfortable working independently with minimal supervision as well as working as a team. Persistent enthusiasm is needed when dealing with a wide variety of building professionals.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is preferred but not mandatory.
- 5 years of experience in the construction or building product distribution industry is preferred.
- Experience with reading blueprints and performing takeoffs is preferred.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Must be dependable and have a current state issued driver's license with a satisfactory driving record. The candidate must also be eligible to work in the United States.
- Candidate must pass company required drug test.
If you are a qualified candidate and interested in pursuing this exceptional career opportunity, please submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)