Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: 969 Veterans Parkway C, Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Employment Type: Full Time, In House
Start Date: ASAP
Duties include, keyword research & generation, pay per click account management, search engine optimization, link building initiatives, website optimization, social media marketing and other related duties. This position will work closely with the Marketing and E-commerce teams.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative/copy, review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the internet marketing team.
- Writing analytical and monthly progress reports
- Develop comprehensive link building strategies from raw ideas into actionable, scalable campaigns
- Website optimization; improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) copywriting
- Leverage social media and social signals to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Be an expert in the Search Engine Marketing (SEM) space by staying on top of current Search Marketing news, search engine optimization strategies, search engine features and algorithm changes
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of search engines, website design and web-programming is desired
- Prior search engine marketing experience a plus
- A self-starter who can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Interest in power equipment and/or HVAC helpful
- Other relevant education and/or experience may be substituted
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Great 401(k) with company match
- Generous time off which includes Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Personal Wellness Day, Floating Holidays, and Personal Days
- Benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee and Dependent Life, Employee Short-term and Long-Term Disability, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness incentives with the potential to exceed $1k annually
- Outstanding work environment and a unique company culture
- Team-building and company-wide events throughout the year
- Generous employee discounts on purchases of Ferguson products
- Training programs tailored to your personal and professional development goals
- Pre-employment drug and background screening required
**Power Equipment Direct, Ferguson Enterprises, and Build.com are equal opportunity employers as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability. We value diversity.