Seeking a motivated, self-managed individual to assist with a variety of tasks related to project management, testing and product launch. You will work with a small team on an exciting new project.
- Experience managing projects for application development
- Experience with application development processes, terminology and roles
- Experience with project management software
- Experience identifying and documenting/tracking bugs and issues
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
Good to haves:
- Coding experience a plus
- User Experience design a plus
- Manage project tasks, deadlines, deliverables and resources
- Maintain project schedule
- Lead team status meetings
- Track task progress and identify problems or possible improvements
- Manage project assets
- Write project status reports
- Collaborate with team members on various aspects of the project
- Communicate with team members, clients, contractors
- Test web and mobile applications on various devices
* When applying, please:
- demonstrate related experience
- indicate your availability/start date
This is a 5-month contract with possibility to extend/renew.
Work is ON-SITE near Yonge and Eglinton, Toronto. Working remotely is not possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract