BSH Home Appliances Ltd.
Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Ltd: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas, and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Eastern Lower Mainland / Full-time
BSH Canada is currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative to assist retailer and national accounts to maximize sales and increase sales volume thru execution, education and promotion. The incumbent will ensure strong presence for BSH products, support sales promotions and events, conduct individual and group training on product use and technical function.
- Provide product training and product literature to retail stores employees
- Takes primary ownership of customer relationships within the assigned territory
- Identifies potential new opportunities for floor models, training and sales within the assigned territory
- Maintain designated presentation plan (displays, POP materials) including reference materials and technical guides for retail sales employees
- Maintain existing BSH floor product displays ensuring proper/safe display, and favorable placement within merchant guidelines
- Provide value-add solutions and outstanding sales and training support to customers
- Drive sales in order to meet company sales targets
- Handle product usage and installation questions from store personnel
- Address consumer questions if onsite, or referred by store employees
- Coordinate floor model change outs with store merchandisers
- Adhere to store visit procedures, based on needs of each account
- Complete established average number of quality cycle calls each day
- Participate in new store Grand Openings or other special events to boost revenue or product exposure
- Execute training events as needed with the accounts
- Train floor sales staff one-on-one
- Conduct large group, or cluster training for new launches, product review, etc.
- Support Builder sales locations within the territory with training, quotes, specs, Etc.
- Maintain a regular rotation within each builder location
- Support, train, and guide builder sales reps within each account
- 95% road 5% home office
- 100% maintenance 0% development
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- College Degree
- Retail Sales experience
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others.
- Strong training skills – must comfortably speak in front of groups
- Ability to adapt to constant change due to personnel turnover in stores
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of sales forecasts and sales goal attainment processes
- Close attention to detail
- Computer competency (Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must work with minimal supervision, self-starter
- Extensive Travel required, including overnight travel
- Some weekend work required
A comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, educational assistance, RRSP plan, and employee purchase discounts.
Please visit career.bsh-group.com. We would love to welcome you in our team!
Find a new home for your professional ambitions.
This position is eligible for the BSH Associate Referral Program