Bloomingdale’s Customer Service, B-helpful Associate serves as a “go to” resource for our customers and associates throughout the store. The Customer Service, B-helpful Associate manages an in-store service hub and provides a quick, seamless and efficient process to assist customers with their Buy online-Pick-up in store orders (BOPS), Tourism information and facilitates the booking of appointments for various in store services.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
Buy online, Pick-up in Store (BOPS)
- Warmly greets our BOPS customers, retrieves their purchases and expedites all in store needs
- Promotes the Bloomingdale’s Loyallist program and shares features and benefits.
- Offers additional items and services; retrieves merchandise requested by our customers.
- Outreach to customers who have not picked up their order to attempt to save the sale
Impress the Customer - Ensure an Easy, Fashionable, Personal, Fun experience
- Greets in key areas and connects customers with the Selling Team
- Books in store service appointments
- Promotes in store events
- Provides feedback and coaching to issues that land at the b-helpful desk
- Graciously processes returns seamlessly
- Quickly problem solves issues to ensure an outstanding experience for our customer
- Responds promptly and efficiently to customers on the phone, resolve their needs and connect them to the expert who can assist
Tourism (select stores)
- Provides customers with Visitor Center services
- Maintains the list of associates who speak multiple languages and connects the associate with the guest
- Shares neighborhood information including events, stores, restaurants and experiences
- Prior retail or related experience preferred;
- Exceptional customer Service skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, associates, peers and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and
learn new procedures
- Team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
- Ability to quickly problem solve issues to create an outstanding experience for our customer
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic
and positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer satisfaction
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.