As an Applications Developer Lead, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications for the Online customer base. This position requires a high level of development expertise with Internet based programming architectures and Object Oriented principles. The ability to communicate effectively is
also required as you will work closely with other groups both within and outside of the organization to coordinate design, development, and testing efforts of your assigned application components to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
The Applications Developer Lead position in Digital Tech is responsible for ensuring the successful analysis, architecture,design, development (of core functions) and code review of application components. You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques. You will additionally be responsible for performing software troubleshooting and monitoring functions for an extremely high transaction rate and low to zero downtime based applications. You will also be responsible for defining and maintaining design guidelines,coding standards, software methodologies and processes. You should be able to work in a fast paced and scrum/agile environment with aggressive deadlines, where each sprint will constitute 2 to 3 weeks.
- 10+ years of extensive hands on Application Development work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Strong architecture, analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with Internet applications
- Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
- Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices
- experience in profiling, identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams.
Must have experience with Java/J2SE 6 with a deep understanding of the language and core API's, web
services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, code profiling and optimization, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture.
Preferred skills: Financial services experience;
Technology: Core Java, J2EE-JDBC, JMS, , NoSQL dB, Embedded dB
Application Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages
Testing Frameworks: Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, DBUnit,
Data Access Frameworks: Hibernate, MyBatis
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Mongo Db, Derby,
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix Solaris,
Code Repositories: SVN, GIT
Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $85.00 to $100.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity: