B/R Experiential Marketing Summer Internship
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
About the role:
Experiential Marketing is looking for an intern to come join our team. The intern will be working with all members of the department to execute integrated marketing events as well as assisting in building the Bleacher Report hospitality program. This person will support team members who are working on our summer franchise properties, Steve Nash Foundation Showdown and NBA Summer League, while also helping with any Bleacher Report Internal events that arise. This role is also responsible for overall organization of the team and assisting with departmental administrative tasks.
- This position may require some domestic travel.
- Work closely with event leads to develop elements of events.
- Research vendors to utilize for various production needs as they arise.
- Develop Experiential Marketing vendor list.
- Order merchandise and premiums prior to events as well as shipping back any excess post event.
- Assist in maintaining inventory and organization of the Experiential Marketing storage closet.
- Assist on sponsorship activation calls with note taking.
- Maintain ticket inventory and handle distribution for various events.
- Manage event guest lists and rooming lists as necessary.
- Create and manage event production and onsite schedules.
- Self-motivated and able to function in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Internship dates are from June 3 - August 9, 2019. This is a paid internship and all interns are expected to work 40 hours per week. Prospective interns must be current college students (graduate or undergraduate) or recently graduated (within the last 6 months of the program start date).
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.