Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports - creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
Bleacher Report's analytics team is seeking an analyst to catalogue Bleacher Report's social content and record various key data points like video, social KPIs and traditional site metrics. In addition, the individual may be responsible for daily/weekly metrics summary reports that will be distributed to key stakeholders. This role will have a social analytics focus.
- Daily labeling/tagging of Bleacher Report's social media content.
- Individual will be responsible for the logging of video, social data and traditional site metrics.
- Generating daily and weekly analytics reports and snapshots.
- Support analytics team members in ongoing reporting and one-off projects.
- We're looking for a sports fanatic who also knows how to read and react to data.
- Data entry experience required.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills and is very organized.
- Creative, analytical and critical thinking to be able to identify and surface notable social trends as they shape over time.
- Undergraduate degree required. Business, Math/Economics, Marketing/Advertising, or Communications degrees are preferred.
- Must be comfortable with a flexible work schedule.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets as well as familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture or Interana.
- Exposure to social media analytics tools such as Sprinklr, CrowdTangle, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics etc.
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.