Blackshore LLC is currently looking to contract an Art Director to join our Gaming Development and Marketing organization. You will be joining a growing team that supports the development of games for international clients.
The Art Director is responsible for the conceptualization and creation of character, object and environment art from quick roughs through color comps toward final quality art and model sheets. You will contribute to the developing art style and realizing the artistic vision for our clients games:
- Conceptualize and illustrate art for an upcoming mobile game from an international client.
- Work closely with the collaborative team to create a cast of highly believable characters and immersive game environments
- Create a wide variety of additional concepts including creature design and character design that fit within the client's project style guide
- Translate high level ideas into production-ready art packets.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in creating high quality art for video games.
- Expert in Photoshop and/or Painter
- Proficiency in 3d (Zbrush, Sketch-Up, Modo, or Maya)
- Strong skills in traditional art such as painting and digital illustrations
- Self-motivated results-driven prefers to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proven prioritization and time management skill
Blackshore is a Talent Management, Gaming Development and Marketing Company
- We assist international publishing and development studios with the development of their projects
- We monetize, manage and partner with YouTube Influencers and have been supporting content creation on YouTube since 2014
- 2 years (Required)
- Submission of a portfolio is paramount - Please submit alongside any applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Game Design and/or Fine Arts (Preferred but not essential)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $54,000.00 to $78,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)