About Blackhawk Network:[
At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Achievers one of North America's Top Employers, is seeking an Account Specialist.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills to join our team. You aim to please and stop at nothing to deliver for your clients. You have a preference for an aggressive, entrepreneurial company where change happens on a daily basis. You want to be challenged in your work and be recognized and rewarded when you go above and beyond (which is often!) Most importantly, you want to be in a place that’s full of people like you- A players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
What would a typical day look like, you ask? Something like this:
- Stop by the Kitchen and grab a coffee & bagel
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound calls to our Client Administrators and Program Champions needing assistance and updates on cases, requests and troubleshooting
- Check out your Salesforce account to assess today’s tasks in a queue environment
- Use the Achievers platform to update, maintain, fix & test the software for clients
- Log & track any bugs you find in JIRA and update your stakeholders
- Participate in our company-wide, daily 9 minute “To-The-Point” meeting (TTP)
- Create meaningful reports for our clients using Excel Pivot Tables
- Update clients on the progress of their tasks & projects
- Provide training for our clients through WebEx and documentation
- Use your incredible analytical skills and keen attention to detail to delight clients with feature solutions
- Jump into an ad-hoc meeting or two and contribute your expertise
- Recognize your peers for being awesome!
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for:
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- CRM (Salesforce) experience is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic HTML is an asset
- Technical aptitude
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience in a metric driven environment
- Fluent in computer applications (MS Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to understand technical aspects of software functions
- self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results and solution-oriented. You must be flexible/adaptable and have a knack for thinking on your feet to succeed in this role
Achievers is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.