Working as part of a growing global team, you will be responsible for developing, managing and leveraging relationships directly (at a senior level) with customers & partners to drive revenue within your region. We are looking for a results driven individual with strong solutions sales & business development experience who is truly passionate about technology. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a new disruptive & best in class technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Subject matter expert on BlackBerry AtHoc products and services
- Full ownership of AtHoc product opportunities in your assigned region (located in U.S.)
- Managing a portfolio of enterprise end user leads generated through prospecting calls and marketing sources
- Generating revenue and bookings for software licenses, support contracts and integration services sufficient to meet or exceed targets
- Developing and executing account strategies to maximize win rate
- Managing complex opportunities by ensuring buy-in from all customers’ stake holders
- Working with our technical resources to effectively position enterprise solutions to customers’ technical evaluation teams
- Coordinating the development of comprehensive proposals in response to customer RFIs and RFPs
- Driving BlackBerry’s internal teams, e.g. (account managers, Inside sales, Channel partner) to create demand and new business opportunities for BlackBerry AtHoc
- Documenting and tracking all activity through web-based Salesforce automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and probability statistics.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge and understanding of the market and potential impacts of new and competing technologies
- Providing support to cross-functional teams as needed (networking events, tradeshows, demonstrations and sales calls)
- Communicating with colleagues, management, customers, vendors and others in a courteous professional manner
We are looking for talented individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Relevant/related experience of 8+ years of sales experience with increasing responsibility supporting the strategic, analytical and tactical needs of a sales organization with demonstrated success or 7 years with MS/MA.
- Experience working in a SaaS based software company is required.
- Strong understanding of the unique needs of different sales functions – i.e. inside sales, field sales, channel sales
- Strong experience in comprehensive software solutions, ideally with Industrial, Transport, Healthcare & Government verticals
- Previous experience in emergency management or environmental & health safety systems is a strong plus
- Proven ability to successfully present the value proposition and differentiators of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Strong ability to manage large internal virtual account teams and knows how to work the channel, both internally and externally
- Proven success in a new business oriented sales environment with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Proven ability to sell to top-level line of business executives in G1000 customer environments.
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the software and services industry
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
Job Family Group Name:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: