Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner. The Driver provide customer services to the customer(s) in a safe and legal transportation of their goods or materials. Loading and unloading of truck may be required. Customer goods or materials should be loaded, unloaded and transported in a manner which safeguards the goods or materials from damage as well as maintains the integrity of the goods or materials so that it meets customer, shipper and consignee requirements.
Black Horse Carriers has (1) Home Daily, Class B CDL local delivery position available in Houston, TX.
$877/week- paid Fridays
CLASS B DRIVERS NEEDED
HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT NEEDED!!
Monday-Friday: PM Dispatch
Local Driver needed for Houston area
Recent delivery experience is required!
Box Truck, Straight Truck experience
Pallet Jack Experience and Hazmat Required
Please complete the prequalification to show interest
WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES!!
- Perform pre/post trip inspection to ensure equipment is safe and legal and submit reports indicating truck condition
- Read and understand bill(s) of lading, schedule(s) and dispatch paperwork to include: required equipment, pickup and delivery locations and times, seal numbers and any shipper/consignee requirements
- Securement and protection of load to include: Chains/Binders, Load Bars/Straps, Thermal Blankets, Friction Mats, Thermal Barriers and any other load securement or protection materials and related techniques as required
- Safe, legal and efficient operation of a Class B CDL on public roadways and private property
- Completion of any paperwork or logs required by applicable federal, state and local regulations and company policies
- Complete all tasks in an efficient manner and within timelines required by the company and customer
• Loading cargo from multiple sectors within a facility and/or multiple locations and also delivering cargo to multiple sectors within a facility and/or multiple locations •Counting product and signing bills of lading when loading • Operate equipment, powered and manual, to assist in the loading and unloading of cargo
1. Not less than 23 years of age. 2. Minimum of 18 months verifiable Class "A" or "B" driving experience. 3. No DWI/DUI convictions for five (5) years from date of hire as appearing on Motor Vehicle Report. 4. No reckless driving citations for five (5) years from date of hire as appearing on Motor Vehicle Report and/or PSP. 5. No failed drug/acohol tests as reported per DOT regulations. 6. Able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen. 7. No speeding ticket(s) for 15mph (aggressive driving) in the last three (3) years in a CMV. 8. No more than three (3) moving violations within the last three (3) years as appearing on Motor Vehicle Report or PSP. 9. No more than 10 points in serveity for CSA villations within the last three (3) years in the Unsafe Basic.