Birdseye Solutions is a North American leader in video monitoring, security, and facility supervision solutions. Birdseye employs more than 250 professionals globally and is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. Due to its relentless commitment to innovation, Birdseye has a very high demand for its services without the need for mass marketing or a large sales force. The company has carved out a unique market niche with a loyal enterprise customer base serving a strong foundation supporting unlimited growth potential.
- Technical lead, focusing on networking and IT infrastructure design and integration aspects, of all technologies proposed for bids and deployed on projects, including all hardware and software components (Networks, CCTV, Access Control, etc.) applied to the transportation industry.
- Project management from design through to project close-out.
- Audit installations
- Resource planning and management
- Assist in site surveys and with developing cost estimates
- Design solutions to meet client requirements.
- Negotiating on quoted scope and the actual required scope of work
- Technical document writing and vendor or peer document review
- Manage and supervise staff and subcontractors with strict expectations of effort and results
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Accustomed to working on multiple projects at the same time
- Self-motivated, self-Learner and able to work with limited direct supervision
- Able to interact with senior staff as a mentor or technical lead
- A genuine team player, willing to share knowledge and can think out of the box
- A “get-it-done-right and on time” attitude
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel to project sites across North America