Compensation (Range): $28/ hour
If you are an experienced Engineering Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Engineering Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Engineering Analyst will include:
- This position has the responsibility to plan, coordinate and participate in the development and improvement of the Engineering Information Systems (EIS); including project leadership of infrastructure revision upgrades, debugging, and software integrations.
- Designs, recommends, procures and implements future systems that are used to support engineering and marketing initiatives.
- This position must interface with the Information Technology department and users of Marketing and Engineering data. Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Support the planning and implementation of new builds and releases of the XIS Engineering Systems, primarily PTC PDMLink, PTC Creo Parametric, and other Engineering related software tools.
- Analyze existing systems and help plan the future environment
- Project leadership of infrastructure revision upgrades, debugging, and software integrations
- Research systems that will aid Engineering Information solutions to product data management
- Create and setup the infrastructure needed to support product development
- Assist in building a communication network for in-house product development
- Understand future architecture needed for communication between products and internal/external customers
- Demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams Additional Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance of the applications
- Supports projects and teams related to Engineering Systems applications.
- Provide enterprise-wide administration and support of Engineering Systems applications.
- Champion XIS Engineering Systems applications throughout the organization.
As an Engineering Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Main Duties & Responsibilities Key Competencies:
- Adaptive learning
- Innovative thinking
- Continuous improvement mindset
- NDP Methodology stewardship
- Core cross-boundary collaboration
- Planning & process orientation
- Core developing capability (for people manager)
- Project leadership
- Core inspiring accountability
- Solution design
- Core leading people & teams (for people manager)
- System thinking
- Cross-boundary/cross cultural communication
- Customer solution orientation
- Technical-problem solving Key Relationships:
- External: Vendors, Suppliers supporting operations
- Internal: Engineering, IT and Product Management leaders and their teams
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in MIS or CS preferred, or relevant concentration, with 3 years of experience; or a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a Graduate Degree (Masters) in MIS or CS preferred, or relevant concentration, with 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to understand business processes and the means of using information system tools to map and integrate them together into an effective process.
- Familiarity with the most current Product Lifecycle Management systems and methods, CAD systems and tools, project management, content management systems, and the communication and interaction between IT systems.
- 3+ years of experience in the product engineering area working with processes and systems. Preferred Qualifications:
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the use of PTC Windchill.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the use, implementation, configuring, testing, administration of PTC Creo Parametric with experience in Creo Simulate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate technology concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
As an Engineering Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Engineering Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!