Barnes Wheaton Autogroup, a leader in the automotive and power sports industry is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with at least two years of professional experience in digital ad campaign strategy and campaign ad buying.
The ideal candidate is a "tactical strategist," meaning you are just as energized thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys creating exciting digital strategies, easily handles project management and likes to keep their technical skills up-to-date.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing marketing activities in line with company objectives. In this evolving role, the Marketing Specialist will develop new marketing programs to improve our brand image, increase customer awareness, and strengthen our market share.
Who You Are:
You are a self-motivated, creative, and digitally savvy Marketing professional who likes a challenge. You come up with a vision and make it happen. You see the whole picture and understand how to implement marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Conduct ongoing industry research and make marketing recommendations based on findings or opportunities discovered
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings or opportunities discovered
- Set, monitor and track marketing and sales specific KPI's based on marketing strategy
- Implement SEO strategies to improve the company's online presence
- Create high level of copywriting, creativity and management of blog
- Support in the organizing of promotional events
- Create headlines, slogans, catchphrases and body copy for print, web, social media advertising and other marketing collaterals
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum three years of related experience in a strategic level marketing role
- Strong writing and web research skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in creating and executing successful digital and direct marketing programs
- Experience producing marketing content for websites, social media and blogs
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Experience with Wordpress and website management
- Proficient understanding of SEO, Google Analytics Certified
- Working knowledge of digital advertising KPI's and reporting
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- 1-2 years campaign management in Google AdWords
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Email Marketing Campaigns and/or Marketing Automation.
- Experience running Facebook paid social campaigns.
- Experience in digital media planning and buying.
- Strategic marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (or equivalent experience)