We are currently looking for a passionate marketer to support the Adult Trade category.
As the Merchandising Marketing Manager for your category, you are responsible for aligning marketing strategies and assets in support of the business.
- Manage company-wide marketing campaigns and initiatives as well as projects that grow the size of total product categories and specific franchises, licenses and titles.
- Partner in developing strategic go-to market business plans with merchandising, marketing and digital teams.
- Manage marketing assets that cross categories and require cross-functional alignment.
- Develop and manage all publisher/vendor co-marketing funds and deliver Barnes & Noble “share of voice” on behalf of the business.
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations to optimize category performance and improve KPI’s and ROI.
- Attend business development meetings with publishers.
- Strong understanding of multi-faceted marketing campaign development
- Understanding and delivery of business and marketing metrics and KPI’s
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written/communication Skills
- Able to develop and deliver project budgets
- Forward thinking with experience partnering and influencing across functional business areas
- Demonstrated success delivering results, overcoming obstacles, and driving change
- Agile, solutions-oriented and self-starter
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of retail marketing or consumer product experience