Empower your IT
Shape your future with us!
As the publisher of the "baramundi Management Suite" product, baramundi software AG, based in Augsburg, Germany, is a leading provider of endpoint management software. Innovative product development and a comprehensive range of services are what set us apart. Due to our continuing growth, in 2017 we established a subsidiary in the USA, near Boston.
If you would like to discover new, challenging perspectives, be part of a qualified team and a dynamic and professional environment, talk to us about your career. For our subsidiary in the USA we are looking for an individual to start as soon as possible for the full-time position of:
Senior Account Manager (m/f)
preferably in the Metropolitan Area of Chicago
Required Skills and Experience:
- Gaining potential new customers and maintaining existing customer relationships. This will involve travel in the EST and CT time zones
- Working on the strategic customer focus and identifying customer requirements
- Attending events such as trade fairs and supporting your sales colleagues in the USA
- After having been made familiar with the product, together with the team and/or team leader you will be responsible for putting into effect a complete sales process independently, from preparing a quote, account planning and product presentation through to negotiations and conclusion of the contract
- You will prepare regular reports on all sales activities in the CRM system
- You have several years of professional experience in sales
- Prior knowledge in the field of Unified Endpoint Management and Enterprise Mobility Management would be an advantage
- You have essential knowledge in the field of information technology, ideally Microsoft Windows IT infrastructure
- You are enthusiastic about technically oriented sales talks and IT solutions requiring explanation
- Your way of doing things is structured and goal-driven
- You have good presentation skills and an enthusiastic demeanor
- Customers find you reliable, amicable and convincing
- You are very customer focused, passionate and a team player
- You are mobile and flexible and happy to travel, in some cases over several days
We offer a very varied and challenging role characterized by independence and freedom. You will receive support from your colleagues in Boston and our headquarters in Augsburg, Germany. You will also receive an attractive performance-related salary, which you can influence through your dedication. When not traveling, you will work independently in your home office. You will also receive a car allowance for this role.
Seize your opportunity and send us your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
baramundi software AG
Ms Ramona Petrasch
+49 821 56708-633
Beim Glaspalast 1
86153 Augsburg, Germany
We are looking forward to meeting you!