At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our team at Bank of America. We’re looking for skilled sales people who can advise and advocate for our clients for their most important financial needs.
As part of the Bank of America team, preferred sales specialists listen to client needs and understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship while providing an exceptional client experience. Preferred sales specialists are sales professionals who work in an inbound contact center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
As a preferred sales specialist, you can look forward to
We’ll help you
- Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner.
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales specialists and managers in an inbound call center.
- Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
- Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
- Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients.
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
- Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
- World-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
- Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
- Learn about core banking products and services we provide through Bank of America. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources.
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs.