This position requires specific IT knowledge and customer service experience that not all IT professionals can take on. You must be ready to process a lot of information and manage multiple infrastructures while maintaining excellent customer support experience.
ARX Networks is a Bay Area managed service provider, providing a wide range of Technology and Pharma companies small and medium-sized in the San Francisco Bay Area. We work very closely with our clients to help them manage their IT so they can focus on their business. ARX offers a unique combination of services in IT outsourcing. We are currently looking to fill a full-time position to assist our clients in the San Francisco Area.
Who is our next candidate?
- An amazing communicator who is passionate about technology and empathetic with users
- Customer focused who will deliver great services and solutions to ARX's San Francisco clients
- Owns IT related issues, and works closely with Service Desk Engineers and System Admins to deliver solutions.
- Maintain and provide weekly updates during weekly team meetings
- A problem solver who thrives on helping users and providing best solutions to problems
- Minimum of 3 years of working for a managed service provider services for businesses.
- Proficiency in managing an internal ticketing system (Connectwise, or other help desk solutions)
- Minimum 5 years of proven white glove IT Support and Help Desk experience supporting multiple platforms (primarily Windows and Mac)
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's business suite (Office 2013/2016/ Office 365), and Windows (10)
- Proven knowledge with Office 365 Admin Suite, applications as well as Azure AD
- Proven knowledge with Google Admin suite, and applications
- Proven knowledge of Apple's Mac OS X core business applications and operating system
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Proven knowledge of networking protocols and network troubleshooting
- Ability to troubleshoot computer hardware issues and diagnose technical issues
- Experience with Cloud VoIP system, provisioning, management and troubleshooting
- Experience with Audio/Video setups for Conferencing systems including Zoom conferencing
- Ability to work independently and reporting back to management on a periodic basis
- Must be able to travel within the Bay Area as needed
- A problem owner and point of contact for ARX clients
- Able to service triage requests as they arrive through email, phone, and through client's ticketing system
- Respond back to end-users as needed, and follow up with them to maintain and improve service delivery
- Maintain internal service ticket information and properly manage help desk life-cycle process.
You get a plus for:
- Working knowledge of MFA/2FA and SSO systems
- Detailed AWS and Azure work history
- Project management skills and certifications
WHY WORK WITH US?
We have a Simple and Fun Culture
- We understand that employees spend a significant amount of their time at work, but they have lives too, which is why we promote work/life balance at ARX. We value every team member as a contributor and expert in their own right, no matter what stage you are in your career. Knowledge is shared because not only does everyone have a lot to share but we all still have a lot to learn.
Other Benefits include Medical, reimbursable expenses, dental, vision, and 401K with a matching incentives, stocked snacks and refrigerator, Friday lunches, team events and the occasional gaming arena at our corporate office
Job Types: Full-time, Contract