Job Description - Marketing Coordinator (LOS0000C8)
Primary Location United States-California-Los Angeles
Job Posting 22-May-19
At Arup we're dedicated to shaping a better world. For more than 70 years, we have helped bring to life groundbreaking projects across the globe. Our 16,000-person, global team of designers, engineers, planners and consultants creates solutions that benefit not just our clients, but also the world. Arup's Los Angeles office has been in place for more than 30 years, with notable projects that include the California Academy of Sciences to the Broad Contemporary Museum at LACMA. We believe in continuous learning; providing a culture that is naturally curious and always stimulating. Arup's culture looks a lot like the future: globally linked, locally focused, and radically creative. We'd like to find those rare individuals who are as bright and visionary as they are bold. If this sounds like you read on.
About the position:
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our growing Marketing and Business Development team. You will work from Arup's thriving Los Angeles office, located in the Wilshire Grand Center in the heart of the downtown financial district.
- Collaborate in the preparation of information and materials for submittals, requests for information and proposals
- Coordinate and prepare qualification packages, tailored resumes and proposal responses, including forms and specialized documents.
- Develop, maintain and update marketing materials, including project sheets, resumes and other collateral
- Maintain lead tracking, CRM and other databases
- Assist with coordination of events, seminars, conferences and speaking opportunities
- Provide general support as necessary to the Senior Marketing Manager and business development team
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in English or Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience as marketing coordinator in the A/E/C industry, preferably in the public-sector realm
- Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience with large-scale prime proposals a plus
- Involvement with local A/E/C organizations a plus
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and exceptional attention to detail
Arup offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare, 401k match, time off and profit share. Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages accomplished people of various backgrounds to produce their best work.