Aruliden is an independent award-winning brand creation and product innovation agency founded in 2006, by Rinat Aruh and Johan Liden. We create brands, products and experiences that matter. We work with a diverse range of Fortune 100 as well as digitally native brands in the Beauty, Lifestyle, and Consumer Technology space, rethinking categories and industries through design. With offices in NYC, SF, and Amsterdam our team works with global brands and clients to create cultural impact, fueled by business growth.
We are currently looking for a talented Junior Industrial Designer to join our Innovation and Tech team with 1+ years of experience. Our ideal candidate has a passion for design in all its forms, impeccable taste, and a compelling skill set, including an extraordinary sense of aesthetics and the ability to translate brand values into captivating narratives, products, and experiences.
Working with a rich portfolio of clients in the consumer technology, lifestyle, and beauty, the Designer is responsible for assisting projects from inception through completion. The job requires strategic thinking, visionary storytelling, exceptional ideation through sketching, 3D modeling and rendering, and an understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes and materials.
You are passionate about design at the intersection of consumer technology, keeping your finger on the pulse of current and future trends. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and push yourself beyond your own creative threshold, elevating every brand and project put in front of you.
What we expect:
What it will take:
- Participate in the full design process from concept and sketch phase, to product implementation and 3D development
- Support the development of a cohesive brand identity, from graphics, story boards, creating scenarios, sketching, 3D support etc.
- Support the marketing and brand strategy team with design needs
- Provide ongoing insights and support for all projects presented to Aruliden
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company through key relationships with existing clients and potential clients
- Degree in Industrial Design or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant design experience
- Strong Portfolio demonstrating superior problem solving, ideation, and aesthetic
- Ability to self-direct, set goals, organize, and manage time wisely
- Concept, Strategy, Sketching, Rendering and Mock-up creation
- 3D CAD/surface and solid modeling proficiency (Solidworks or Rhino3D)
- Keyshot or 3DS Max rendering and animation software
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills