We are currently retained on an Executive Search for an exciting leadership opportunity for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for a growing fintech company. The role can be based in either Tallinn, Estonia or New York in the US and has a global remit.
Reporting directly to the Co-Founders, the newly created role of Chief Marketing Officer will lead and functionally co-ordinate the global competence development and work principles of the growth hacking employees in the Country Teams including the Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization and Remarketing teams.
Our client is on a strong growth trajectory, having grown 100% year-on-year over the last 3 years. You have an opportunity to be the Subject Matter Expert in Growth Hacking activities for the business on a global basis. You will be joining the business at an exciting time where their expansion plans have just included the opening of a new office in the US.
This really is an exciting time to influence the growth of our client, where the business is focused on global expansion and enhancing the benefit of their service to customers.
Ideal Chief Marketing Officer Profile:
- You have been a valued member of high performing senior leadership team, within a highly customer centric company. You will have already operated in a digital/scientific CMO role in an organisation of similar scale and complexity, acting as a business partner and trusted authority on data-driven marketing action planning, for global growth.
- Growth hacking with experience of scaling up businesses internationally.
- Global marketing experience, preferably within a fintech/financial/consumer services environment.
- An inspirational leader, who has versatility of style and can operate effectively, with proven leadership experience in a global and rapidly growing organisation.
- Well-developed people management skills and a passion for delivering success through people, by building and leading high performing teams in a maturing, fast paced and ambitious environment, with a strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to translate strategy into sound operational marketing plans by having previously created and successfully delivered strategic marketing plans and roadmaps.
- Proven ability to influence, shape and lead on multiple digital marketing channels in-line with the company strategy, including email, social media channels, partner marketing, SEO, remarketing etc.
- Have an ambitious and creative drive, with the ability to identify opportunities and successfully execute them.
- Proven experience in building strategic partnerships e.g with Google
- A demonstrable track record of marketing success and innovation, from conception to roll out.
- Intelligence & decisiveness - with the ability to create a positive working environment which operates at pace.
- An individual of stand-out calibre who is highly credible and commercial; an effective senior level operator with a bias for action and a can-do, will-do approach.
- Creates opportunities for growth and generating value by leveraging customer, brand, and market insights.
- Strong Financial Acumen.
- Advanced English, both verbal and writtenEducation
Candidates will be educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing, Business or similar.
- Attractive executive base salary
- Bonus based on company and personal performance
- Depending on performance, possibility for Options pool
- 28 days holiday
- Relocation assistance can be made available if required
NB: If you are considering this role based out of New York, then the successful candidate should be prepared to spend circa the first 6 months of the role based from Tallinn in Estonia in order to fully get up to speed on the role, company and team.
Reference ID: ASRX-357174
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $250,000.00 /year