ArtVenture is the first integrated art market analytic platform. We power decision makers with a dynamic service of art-related due diligence, investment information, and market insight. At the core of our service is the ability to deliver unparalleled art history research, quantitative price analytics, and execution strategy, in one fully integrated platform.
We'll trust you to:
- Design and implement ETL pipelines.
- Coordinate with sales team, actively requesting, acquiring, managing, cleaning data from third-party website and partners.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical researchers at all stages of analytic reporting.
What you need:
- Experience with architecting data-intensive applications
- Cloud: AWS or Google Cloud
- Demonstrated experience in data scraping, normalization from third-party website.
- Initiative and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment with minimum supervision. Strong aptitude for problem solving, particularly learning unfamiliar market environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance