ArtToFrames is a leading Picture Framing company looking to update its customer service experience.
We are looking for someone to take over our customer service department which has grown past our current capacity. This person will be responsible for evaluating current processes, identifying weakness and pain-points, and developing a tech-focused, process-driven customer experience as we maintain first-class personalized professional services.
- Study and breakdown current Customer Success processes.
- Recommend and develop improvements/new processes to maximize Customer Success and overall company efficiency.
- Work with CEO/COO to develop training programs and SOP's to scale the Customer Success department.
- Take ownership of service execution and relationship management for a select list of customers.
- Monitor and manage daily progress of customer relationships, including service delivery, client inquiries, and commercial / governmental accounts correspondences.
- Act as a subject matter specialist in all aspects of tax for customer questions and feedback.
- Work as a member of the team to help grow the organization and discover new leads as well as new service offerings.
- Advocate for the needs of the customer to ensure that they receive the best possible experience
- 2+ years of online customer service management experience.
- Strong experience in juggling multiple projects while maintaining a high level of service output.
- Strong experience in and examples of managing job responsibilities that require a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to get things done.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Customer Relationship Management: 2 years (Required)
- Brooklyn, NY 11232 (Preferred)