A growing design-build exhibition company is seeking an experienced trade-show graphic designer, with web design skills. Candidate must be dedicated, responsible, and reliable. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design, typography, color theory, and composition. A sharp eye for detail, strong communication skills, and a positive can-do attitude.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in graphic design, web design, visual communication, or a related field/experience
- Possesses a sophisticated sense of design and strong typographical design samples
- Expert skills in Adobe Suite: Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, Premiere CS6 and Dreamweaver CS6
- Works well independently as well as collaboratively
- Must be well-organized, punctual, extremely detail oriented, ability to work under tight deadlines
- Always maintain a positive attitude and have the ability to adapt to changing work environment/priorities
- Specifically the ability to manage multiple projects, design solutions that exceed expectations, and articulate in a presentation format.
- Participate in the design process, creating solutions that meet the brand's aesthetic
- Create and implement files for all print and digital marketing materials
- Design eye-catching graphics solutions that communicate the brand message in all related avenues
- Downloading graphics for preparations.
- Solid knowledge of typography, color theory, design & layout principles required knowledge of creating print-ready files required
- Basic math skills with knowledge of metric and imperial conversions.
- Proficient in management of HTML/Responsive Design skills a plus
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)