Artscape is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Artscape Daniels Launchpad (Launchpad) team to drive the online marketing of Launchpad programs, events, memberships, community engagement, and brand. Ensuring adherence to Artscape’s social media policies and guidelines, this specialist will attract and interact with targeted creative industries, creative entrepreneurs, artists and designers.
The coordinator will work with Launchpad’s multi-disciplinary team and report to the Director, Sales and Membership while having a close working relationship with the Marketing and Communications team at Artscape.
Key performance indicators include (but not limited to) increasing the social media profile of Launchpad, managing, monitoring and reporting on paid digital campaigns and driving increased interest in our programs, events and memberships in line with our plans and strategic directions. The outcome of the will be increased presence and engagement within the community, increased traffic and interest in Launchpad membership, events and programs in terms of a high level of registrations, and a larger, more engaged social audience aware of our offerings and facility.
- Develop digital/social media campaign strategies, manage content calendar, coordinate and deploy campaigns for a variety of revenue-generating, reputation management and profile-raising initiatives on Launchpad-related digital channels
- Coordinate social media plans with Artscape Marketing and Communications to ensure that there is consistency in their deployment.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily original content across all of Launchpad’s social platforms that build meaningful connections
- Conduct competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification to measure campaign and cost effectiveness for future initiatives
- Continuously update and optimize Launchpad’s digital platforms to increase the visibility of social content
- Moderate all user-generated content
- Continuously improve audience performance by capturing and analyzing the appropriate all digital marketing data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with Artscape HQ team to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Work with Launchpad’s Sales and Marketing Manager to develop weekly reports on digital marketing
- Respond to social media inquiries and feedback in a timely manner and direct followers to internal contacts, programming and resources when needed
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Post-Secondary Education – Degree, Certificate, Diploma – in a technical field
- Proven experience working in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Demonstrated social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Highly proficient in photography and video for social media
- Proficient in the use Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Adequate knowledge of Word Press, Squarespace, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapts to new technology tools quickly
- Genuine interest in the arts, creativity and entrepreneurship
- Experience in or knowledge of the Southern Ontario creative community a plus
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys a collaborative team environment while managing own workload and deadlines
Please respond with:
- Specify where/how you found out about the opportunity
- A cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position
- Your salary expectations
- A resume
Please note: Submissions must include all requirements listed above, including your salary expectations. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Applications will be received in confidence by mail or email and should be forwarded to:
Attention: Human Resources
Suite 423, 130 Queens Quay East
Toronto, ON M5A 0P6
email@example.com (please note your name and the job title in the email subject line)
All email submissions will receive a message confirming receipt. No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Artscape is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work. We work proactively to be fair and equitable in practice and to build diversity into our teams, creative communities, programs and services.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Artscape.