Leading research project "Development of a Lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for early detection of Yersinia ruckeri infections in Fish.
1) Design and finalize a research protocol for this project;
2) Supervise research assistants and conduct all the experiments required to complete the project;
3) Supervise team on advanced technologies regarding the rapid and accurate diagnosis of Y. ruckeri.;
4) Coordinate the clinical trial when the test kits developed.
1) Ph.D in Veterinary research, M.S in Molecular Biology, Veterinary medicine or related field;
2) Minimum 2 years’ bench work experience regarding genetic and molecular research of Yersinia ruckeri.;
3) Strong background and direct experience of monoclonal antibody development and their optimizing in the immunoassay development. The previous experience in the development of antibody against fish diseases is highly preferred;
4) Experience in molecular biology techniques: PFGE, gene cloning, subcloning techniques, DNA and RNA isolation, PCR, RT-PCR, protein purification;
5) Experience in epidemiological investigation of diseases, drug screening and related fields;
6) Good computer skills, including proficiency word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook and biological analytical software;
7) Good time management skills and ability to think critically;
8) Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for interacting with many internal departments;
9) Strong communications in English (fluency in Mandarin is an asset).
Contact person: Alice Song
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.