Are you a:
- lifestyle blogger looking for the next big thing?
- freelance copywriter working for advertising agencies?
- passionate communicator who is eager to have their voice heard on the global stage?
- fan of the Global Citizen magazine?
This job is made for you! Arton Group is looking for a prolific and talented communicator, storyteller and content creator to write and produce various types of online and offline content on a regular basis. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and social media management skills.
Excellent conditions, competitive pay and the chance to change the world are included.
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Create content on an ongoing basis to inform and engage
- Manage and grow subscriber base by providing regular, useful content via newsletters and targeted mailings
- Manage and grow social media engagement
- Contribute to long-form content projects such as ebooks, white papers and research documents
- Create content for landing pages and streamline call-to-actions
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Conduct analytics to improve strategies/tactics.
- A passion for communications, storytelling and publishing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice for various types of content
- Interest in lifestyle and membership-based brands
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific for social media
- Proven experience in building audiences online and offline
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Expertise in marketing automation applications and publishing platform
- Knowledge of and interest in global affairs, politics and diplomacy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience in marketing
- Proficiency with leading social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) a plus.
This job operates in a professional office environment in Montreal. All equipment and tools necessary for the execution of the work will be provided by the firm.