artnet, the leading international platform to buy, sell, and research art online, is seeking a qualified coordinator to join our Business Development Department in Luxury Advertising.
The Business Development team works exclusively on digital advertising campaigns from luxury brands across all industries including fashion, watches and jewelry. We are looking for an engaged and proactive individual with avid interest in advertising, fashion, luxury products and art.
A qualified candidate will have an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in various aspects of digital advertising and the luxury market. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where collaboration is key, and excellent communication skills and creative thinking creative thinking is a must.
- Create customized PowerPoint presentations for outreaches, meetings and proposals
- Prepare in-depth research about luxury clients for outreaches, meetings and proposals
- Perform internal administrative tasks including updating Flow Charts, Calendars, Account Lists
- Update client contacts information in database
- Coordinate all aspects of SVP's international travel and business appointments
- 2+ years working experience preferred
- Background in art, art history, advertising and the luxury market are a plus
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office suite products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Salesforce preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal commination skills
- Excellent writing skills, including editing and proof-reading
- Language: Fluency in French and Italian preferred