Administrative Support Specialist - Summary
Responsible for the organization and administrative support tasks associated with the ongoing management. Collaborate within department and with internal resources to continually improve the customer experience.
- Work closely with all departments. Work with client and providers to gather service providers, account numbers, service locations, invoices, provider contracts, and authorized approvers (dependent on client).
- Work with client to maintain customer-specific custom data required for ongoing management and reporting
- Create database profiles for each client
- Process USPS mail, including scanning for data entry team
- Process account inquiries, billing inquiries and refund checks for clients
Other duties as assigned
Skills, Qualifications, and Core Competencies
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service, administrative support, or data entry experience
Comfortable with understanding, analyzing, organizing, and managing large quantities of client data
- Intermediate skill level in Excel or other spreadsheet software
- Detail- and project-oriented. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Comfortable with rapidly changing deadlines, priorities, and client projects.
- Excellent customer service, and oral and written communication skills. Comfortable working with clients, providers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, client solutions, and procedure manuals. The ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Training will be provided on company software and tools.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour