We are seeking an experienced EdTech Integration Product Manager to lead the design and development of new EdTech product features that leverage cutting-edge technologies to solve intractable problems in education.
The Product Manager for Integrations will identify and develop integrations that will have the biggest impact in making setup of Products easy for education organizations and districts. These integrations will help with the technology ecosystems of all customers. Customers work with a multitude of different student information systems and identity providers.
- Research customer interoperability needs and education technology systems; stay ahead of the shifting industry standards.
- Work with senior leadership to develop the integrations platform strategy and roadmap.
- Design simple, elegant and robust solutions that address customer and business needs and align with broader product strategy; provide detailed written specifications for each integration.
- Drive successful product launches, working with Engineering to develop, test and deploy new integrations; align stakeholders across departments; optimize existing processes and workflows.
- Evangelize integration capabilities, priorities, and vision to internal teams and customers.
- Provide proactive support on current and planned capabilities to Sales teams and customers through demos, requirement and solution discussions, and RFP responses.
- Create and maintain clear, thorough documentation for all integrations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
- 5+ years of EdTech Product Management experience, or a combination of product analysis, project management, and technical roles; strong track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- 5+ years' experience working with complex data structures, web-based APIs, and systems integrations in enterprise software environments.
- Experience with single sign-on and education industry standards(including SAML, OAuth, LTI, and G Suite APIs) are a plus.
- Interest in education and making educational technology seamless to use for students, teachers, and administrators; education administration experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a wide range of audiences clearly and concisely, in both written and verbal form.
- Self-directed and highly motivated; ability to work independently, with a resourceful, "figure-it-out" approach.
- Extremely strong analytical skills - able to provide high quality, efficient, creative solutions to complex problems.
- Flexibility to travel up to once per month (Toronto, Canada).
Job Type: Full-time
- EdTech Product Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- San Mateo, CA (Preferred)