Artivest is looking for a Product Manager to join its growing team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions that simplify alternative investments for wealth management firms, individual investors, and fund managers.
Artivest is a fintech company that is redefining the way investors access alternative investments. Combining deep expertise in financial services with best-in-class technology, our team is delivering solutions that introduce efficiency, scale, and transparency to a changing industry. You will work on a product that empowers investors and advisors to evaluate alternative investment opportunities, seamlessly transact to new investments, and monitor performance through a simple, intuitive interface.
- Learn, understand, and build solutions for the alternative investment industry
- Represent the needs of our clients/users
- Maintain a roadmap and backlog for your product(s)
- Work closely with Design & Engineering to design, build, & launch new features/products
- Effectively collaborate across the organization to understand company priorities and build alignment between product & company strategy
- Work closely with our enterprise customers and partners to launch new platforms and integrations
- Prototypes, mockups, designs, PRD's, etc.
- 2 - 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably enterprise-focused
- Experience shipping and owning products and can speak to the product development lifecycle in detail
- A self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to think high-level and long term, but still operate in the weeds
- Proficiency analyzing and working with data
- Technical aptitude
- An excellent communicator with client-facing experience
- Collaborative team member who gets things done
- Experience scoping, developing, and launching enterprise-level integrations
- Ability to read & understand code
- Experience working in financial services, preferably in wealth management
This is a full-time position in New York City. Artivest offers a competitive salary and benefits, including: paid time-off, holiday pay, health insurance, dental insurance, 401K and company match. Artivest prides itself on its people. We are looking for entrepreneurial, motivated team members and are committed to providing an environment where our employees can excel.