Artium is a well established, high quality, award winning, residential design-build, renovation company with a focus on creating exceptional spaces and an exceptional renovation experience for our customers. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious people committed to our Core Values of Passion, Integrity and Teamwork.
Artium is looking for a dynamic, energetic, self-motivated Project Developer/Salesperson seeking an opportunity to learn and grow. If you are looking for a career with a dynamic, exciting, progressive design-build company; we may be a fit for you.
- Develop/Generate new project lead opportunities through contact your customers, networking and other marketing initiatives.
- Qualify leads, execute our sales process, convert leads to projects.
- Oversee project development through the design phase.
- Maintain customer contact and satisfaction requirements throughout the project life-cycle.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A University or College degree in a construction or design related field.
- 3-5 years Customer facing sales experience, ideally in the construction/design industry.
- Professional sales training will be an asset.
- Experience developing residential renovation estimates/pricing is an asset.
- Experience with office technology/software, Google, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word. Excel, PowerPoint), and CRM systems.
- A desire to bring value to the customer.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with like-minded individuals.
- Excel at finding and closing new opportunities while creating loyal relationship with customers through outstanding service.
- Have strong listening and interpersonal skills, motivated and driven to succeed.
- A reliable vehicle and valid driver license is required.
- A competitive compensation package
- All selling tools and support
- Training and orientation
- Top quality products and services
The candidate must be highly motivated and be comfortable working on their own. You must have very strong communication skills, enabling you to work with various professionals. You must be a highly organized, creative, dedicated, and focused individual.
Office is located in the West End of Ottawa.
Send resume, with salary expectations.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)