Artitalia Group has over 30 years of experience and is fueled by innovation and creativity. Artitalia Group offers the quality and services required to manage end-to-end custom projects in wood and metal.
Artitalia Group is growing and is looking to add an Electrical Engineer to their team. If you are looking for a successful company and the possibility to grow, apply today!
WHAT ARTITALIA OFFERS EMPLOYEES
- Full benefits and RRSP plan
- Employee appreciation days
- Employee soccer and hockey team
- Monthly activities
- Identify opportunities for improvement of existing products and propose changes;
- Build, label and program circuit boards;
- Conduct electronic testing and analyze test data;
- Have knowledge of software design in order to assist the software development team;
- Follow through of the production of the automated machines;
- Perform other related duties.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering technology, computer engineering technology.
- At least 3 years of related work experience.
- Experience with automated machines and/or distribution machines.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with software to facilitate hardware testing.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team; demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
Job Type: Permanent
- electronics engineer: 3 years (Required)