Artisent Floors is a fast growing, full-service flooring company, and we're looking for the right people to join our team. We work hard, collaborate closely, and find the right solutions to make our clients happy.
We provide next day flooring service to the Multi-family industry, serving apartment communities in and around Memphis, TN; Jackson, MS; Little Rock, AR; Northwest AR; St. Louis, MO; Kansas City, MO; Omaha, NE; Des Moines, IA; Nashville, TN; Minneapolis, MN; and Tulsa, OK. We also offer luxury floor solutions for residential homes, with our public showroom located in Memphis at our corporate headquarters.
We are seeking an accounts receivable coordinator to join our team! The accounts receivable coordinator is the lead when it comes to the smooth handling of our customers' accounts, from order placement, to invoicing, to problem solving.
- Process customer orders in database
- Exhibit excellent data entry skills with minimal errors
- Correspond with branch managers and account managers to ensure customer needs are met
- Maintain strong relationships and provide positive experiences with all customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services to customers
- Posting previous day deposits
- Posting payment applications to open balances
- Monthly client statement and aging report generation and distribution.
- Daily preparation and processing of incoming client and miscellaneous cash receipts for multiple entities and bank accounts through remote deposit, manual deposit, lockbox, incoming ACH and wire transfer, including entry to the core system.
- Accurately prepare invoices and customer statements, and send invoices as directed
- Make daily collection calls
- Research of accounts as needed
- Previous college degree or previous experience in accounts receivable, or other related fields preferred
- Ability to multi-task with a great sense of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain rapport with clients
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- 1 year + Accounts Receivable experience/ cash application experience preferred
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time