Artisan Council is seeking a Social Media Strategist, to be the person behind our amazing client's brands and communities. You'll be the voice, the ears, the personality, and at times the face of several of our clients, bringing constant creativity, innovation, analysis and forward thinking to the table.
You'll be an integral part of a dynamic team in a role that touches all aspects of Social Media, Content Production, Paid Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Digital Campaigns, and Account Management.
This role will be based out of Artisan Council's SoHo NYC office, reporting to the Director of Social Media. The successful candidate will be an analytical hard worker who can think of creative ideas on the spot and is hungry to learn, as well as show responsibility for their tasks while making strategic, analytical based suggestions.
- Oversee the on-going development, execution, management and measurement of Social Media campaigns for several clients - across all social media communities and accounts.
- Product launches and campaigns related to Social Media.
- Manage ongoing content calendars across all social media channels and accounts, including briefing, directing and liaising with the Art Director and sometimes external content producers.
- Transform social media data into actionable insights, and provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting of data on social metrics and campaign/promotion results to share with the leadership team.
- Develop, manage, and scale existing and new social media strategies and initiatives to increase reach, engagement and follower growth.
- Oversee community moderation, evaluating opportunities to drive efficiency and innovate.
- Oversee paid social media efforts with the ability to implement opportunities to drive efficiency and sales.
- Manage client requests and prioritize with business needs; conduct ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Liaise with clients and attend off-site meetings and content production opportunities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
Please note carefully. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- 3+ years Social Media Management or Social Media Strategy experience with a focus on beauty brands and products.
- Extensive familiarity with social media (including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter) and online content, and evidence of a developed social media/web presence.
- A strong record of building a brand's social media profile, drastically increasing followers, engagement, social sharing, etc.
- Creative thinker that can generate multiple ideas and fresh creative approaches on the go.
- Experience developing and pitching creative social media and digital campaign ideas.
- Experiencewith Instagram and Facebook Advertising.
- Excellent analytical skills, and experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Social Listening and other social media analytical tools, such as Hootsuite, SocialBakers, Sprout Social.
- Understanding of end to end consumer experience.
- Ability to identify and work with and meet client KPI's/targets/goals.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets, the Office suite and Adobe suite (most importantly, Photoshop). Basic knowledge of video editing software a plus.
- Experience with a range of Content Management Systems, and the ability to learn new systems.
- Knowledge of and passion for technology, media, cultural & content trends; values and contributes to team brainstorms & conversation.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Optimum time management skills with attention to detail, especially under pressure or time-sensitive deadlines.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary.
- Understanding of overall commercial business practices, trading terms and conditions.
- Health Insurance
- Additional Training
- Monthly Team Social Activities
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Summer Fridays
- Bagel Friday!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 3 years (Required)
- New York City, NY (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules