Graphic Designer/Production Artist
Artisan Complete is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our fast paced creative studio.
The position is for a 12-month full-time contract with the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the contract term. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating monthly in-store signage for a National Convenience Retailer.
- Work with the Retailer brand team to create monthly in-store signage by using both global templates and creating new art.
- Work alongside Retailer's digital team to develop and design key content pieces for online use (Social Media, Website content & Flipp Flyer)
- Daily communication and collaboration with project manager and project administrator.
- Preparing final files for prepress & production team.
- Responsible for securing assets and artwork from Vendors
- Check proofs for accuracy.
- Editing and retouching photos for various creative.
- Create in-store signage placement booklet for each program.
- Maintain database of images and artwork in a clear, organized and timely manner.
- Handling creative requests from Retailer marketing team and their respective vendors.
- 3-5 year experience in Graphic Design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Comfortable in an all-Mac environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks but can also adapt to changes and be flexible.
- A self-starter with an ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines to ensure graphic compliance.
- Ability to understand priorities and effectively manage workload towards the completion of deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and organization skills
- Knowledge of the French language would be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)