The Assisted Living Sales Assistant will work directly with the sales and marketing department. Primary duties are to schedule appointments with depositors to complete all move-in related paperwork.
Positive Partnerships is at the heart of the Artis philosophy. This role works collaboratively with Artis Corporate partners, the marketing team, the Executive Director and other leaders within Artis.
Essential Position Functions:
- May explain contract information (such as Care and Residency agreements) for signature; manages all paperwork involved including distribution of necessary paperwork for all departments.
- Coordinate resident move-ins by completing and processing the move-in paperwork, organizing resident orientation, coordinating with the community operations team and outside vendors to ensure the suite is move in ready, and notifying the appropriate people - including the necessary associates to ensure the resident is welcomed and comfortable.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Support Director of Marketing and Director of Community Relations in organizing various projects
- Compile data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and social media postings and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional items.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Conducts community tours when needed and provides appropriate follow up.
- Answer calls and provide information or route calls to appropriate person.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting.
- High School diploma, college preferred.
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.: