We are searching for an Accounting Administrator – data detective, problem solver and reconciler extraordinaire to join our Property Management team in Minneapolis.
Why work for us?
- Challenge yourself daily with interesting work in a growing international company
- Receive a competitive package of benefits including group health, dental, insurance, and matched 401(k)
- Join a supportive team with opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Be recognized for your talent and contributions with a solid compensation package
You’ll fit in great if you:
- Take extreme pride in the work you complete;
- Are detail-oriented and understand the importance of accuracy;
- Are comfortable working in a changing environment while staying organized; and
- Provide open communication and accept suggestions.
Reporting to the Assistant Property Manager, the Accounting Administrator is responsible for assisting the Assistant Property Manager with daily accounting tasks to help support the Minnesota office portfolio of commercial properties. You will provide best in class service to Artis REIT team and tenants by:
- Entering and coding vendor invoices into the accounting system accurately and efficiently.
- Managing EFT, PAD, and post-dated cheques to collect rent.
- Performing accounts receivable and update Assistant Property Manager of accounts status.
- Track, reconcile and provide general administration support with capital budgets to ensure they remain on schedule and within budget.
- Preparing accurate reports using departmental metrics.
- Assist tenants with invoice and rental inquiries.
Your technical qualifications:
- 2+ years’ accounting experience;
- Post-secondary diploma or degree majoring in accounting;
- Intermediate experience in MS Excel and above average data entry skills; and
- Real estate and Yardi experience considered assets.
Forward your resume in confidence with a cover letter outlining your salary expectations to the attention of Jayelle Morris.