Job Description : Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Specialist will support the marketing group in carrying out its project mandates.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Coordinate activities and ongoing projects; Marketing campaigns, Trade Shows, website maintenance etc.
- Set-up and implementation of a variety of lead generation systems: email marketing, Pay-per-Click advertising, Social Medias.
- Content creation; Blog Posts, videos, landing pages, website copy, etc.
- Creating analytics reports to monitor progress on website traffic, online ads, social and email marketing campaigns.
- Follow-up on the progress of ongoing projects with various internal departments.
- Identify problems related to marketing projects and assist the marketing team resolve issues with stakeholders.
- build brand awareness and ensure compliance and consistency with Artika standards and objectives.
- All other related tasks.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years in a similar position Experience in administration, marketing or communication Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
Experience in content creation is an asset / Experience in managing social media is an asset
Knowledge, skills and competencies: Strong abilities in organization and coordination Rigor and attention to detail Excellent time management Able to withstand the pressure Autonomous, resourceful, good learning ability and flexibility
Pour postuler, rendez-vous sur le site d'Isarta