Healthcare touches everyone. To satisfy the need for better, more effective medical services, AIM develops intelligent software for medical research, patient care, and disease prevention. It is a complex, dynamic, and scientific domain.
Our System Integration Specialists use AIM and industry standard software tools to create systems that process data from various clinical applications for other applications and for public health reporting. We're looking for an individual who can work with both software and people to create solutions for customers throughout North America.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze, document, and perform system configuration and integration system testing for both externally developed and in-house developed applications.
- Troubleshoot issues that may require real-time fixes.
- Helps peer understand various requirements/constraints of the integration projects.
- Work with support personnel to resolve technical issues related to the deployment and use of applications
Qualifications and Skills
To qualify, you must have the following :
- Bachelor's degree required in computer science or computer programming. Work experience not required but is a plus.
- Ability to read existing code, troubleshoot, and update programs while maintaining data structure and functional integrity.
- Working knowledge of C# with additional skills preferred in SQL
- Willing to learn new languages
- Good communication skills and work well with other staff including less technical departments.
- Good time management skills and excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize tasks according to their deadline.
- Must be confident to ask questions in order to gain the knowledge and understanding of the tasks at hand.
If you are looking for a position that will stretch your technical, problem solving, and analytical abilities please submit your resume, cover/introductory letter, and salary expectations. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time