Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we’re on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We’re looking for a Software Product Manager to own the design, development, testing, deployment of Article operational systems.
You will significantly impact the Article business by:
- Generating and gathering ideas and opportunities for operational efficiency.
- Building a business case for new features and projects.
- Doing cost of delay analysis for ideas and projects.
- Prioritizing product backlog.
- Gathering requirements and writing user stories.
- Creating and maintaining road maps for software team.
- Working closely with business and leadership teams to design data driven systems to help them make positive impacts on the products and customers.
What will your responsibilities be as a Software Product Manager at Article?
- Project Management of technical and operational projects and features (Roll out plans, Stakeholder communication, Training, Vendor demos, etc).
- Participating in estimation and planning.
- Ensuring all features and products are being used correctly by the end user.
- Vetting all the mock ups and interaction design created by UX Designers.
- Managing cross departmental relationships.
- Being the product expert for all operational products and features (What each feature is and when to use the feature).
Minimum Bachelor's in Business or Computer Science related fields with 5+ years of relevant work experience.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- You’ll get all the tools you need to get your job done well.
- Access to a great benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- All employees get amazing discounts on our products so you can style your home how you like it.
- Our kitchen is regularly stocked full of delicious snacks.
- We don’t just crunch the clock and leave; we also have regular extra-curricular activities. We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.