Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Because of this, we’re growing like crazy and we need a few more hands on deck.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to help us engage with our social audiences and continue growing our vibrant community. You will help execute Article’s communications strategy while actively pursuing new opportunities to connect with customers, amplify our brand, and continue helping people create their favorite spaces.
You will significantly impact the Article business by:
- Creating and executing social media initiatives that contribute to overall business objectives.
- Working with our creative team to develop inspirational and helpful social media content to engage new and existing audiences.
- Delivering a remarkably better customer service experience through social.
What will the Social Media Manager at Article do?
- Responsible for creating, obtaining consensus on, and delivering annual social media plan.
- Day to day management of social media team, including performance management, coaching and training, and hiring plans.
- Work with the creative team to develop and prioritize new initiatives to engage our audiences and drive meaningful outcomes.
- Measuring and reporting on the team’s contribution to creating remarkably better furniture experiences.
- Identifying and executing on opportunities for new and interesting ways to engage customers and build community, whether that is a new channel or new initiatives within our existing channels.
- 3-5 years creating and managing significant social communities.
- Experience managing brand accounts across all major social media platforms.
- Experience measuring social media performance.
- Experience managing a team.
- Strong writing and editing skills to ensure social copy reflects Article’s brand voice.
- Social savvy and advanced understanding of the impact of social media.
- Comfortable working independently, able to take direction and run with it.
- Flexible working outside of 9-5 hours (because social never sleeps). Note that we don’t expect you to work outside these hours on top of your regular role, our social media team have flexible hours to allow for this.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and monitors, keyboards, laser printing, wireless mouses, and the software you need to succeed.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a killer sushi joint just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.