Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver better value on beautiful, modern furniture. Because of this, we’re growing like crazy and we need a few more hands on deck.
We’re looking for a talented analyst to join our Marketing team. They’ll help us focus our resources toward the right opportunities, effectively position our offering, run more effective campaigns and experiments and determine the incremental impact of our activities. The perfect candidate will have deep experience in both marketing research and data analysis.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining customer, market and product analysis and intelligence
- Turning analysis into actionable insights that can inform our marketing campaigns and evolution of our offering
- Consultation across the marketing team to help structure experimental design and testing frameworks for new initiatives
- Reporting on and creating recommendations during and post-campaign
- Work closely with the central data team to further enhance our understanding and measurement of performance
- 1-3 years experience working closely with (or within) a marketing team
- Deep experience with qualitative and quantitative marketing research
- Solid understanding of statistics and able to determine marketing experiment parameters using Bayesian and Frequentist statistical models.
- Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with or managing data warehouses and pipelines (we use Redshift + Airflow)
- Familiar with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Heap
- Experience cleaning, analysing and presenting messy, real-world data in an understandable and interpretable manner.
- Proficiency with Tableau, Mode, Periscope or similar data visualisation tools for making charts, data manipulation, pivot tables and scripting is a plus.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and monitors, keyboards, laser printing, wireless mouses, and the software you need to succeed.
- A great office. The Article space is housed in a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, complimentary snacks, and a killer sushi joint just up the street.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.