Hey, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that’s engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. Recently named one of Canada’s fastest growing companies for the second year in a row, we’re on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic team members to join us at our brand new warehouse in Vaughan, Ontario.
We’re looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to work with our Warehousing and Fulfillment team. Key responsibilities include partnering with the Director of Warehousing and Fulfillment to identify, measure and prioritize KPIs in order to help build a scalable operation.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include:
- Determine the best KPIs for measuring operational health and develop and manage dashboards for the business.
- Perform gap analysis and prioritize projects and initiatives based on business impact and company goals.
- Support strategic and operational planning on the warehousing and fulfillment function.
- Drive efficiencies across the warehousing and fulfillment function through root cause analysis, project leadership, training, and coaching team members.
- Train team members on Lean principles and other CI tools.
- Process measurement, documentation, analysis, and improvement.
- Lead and manage CI projects that deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain or business, or equivalent experience with Lean or Six Sigma.
- A minimum of five years experience in a fast-paced supply chain or distribution environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, with both processes and systems.
- Strategic thinking and planning with the ability to see the big picture.
- Clear English verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative working style.
- Strong attention to detail.
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A team-oriented work environment. Article is lucky to employ a wide range of experts, and seeks to facilitate a culture of mentorship and curiosity. We take on the job learning seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and whistles.
- Discounts on our products, plus free upgraded delivery so you can style your home how you like it.
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics... even cross-country skiing! We’re open to suggestions for fun new activities so bring a few ideas along.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.