Are you the type that likes to build things from scratch? Do you enjoy working in newly created roles where you have the opportunity to grow and impact an organization? Do you thrive in doing more than just journal entries, but also being involved with unique acquisition projects? If this is you, let's chat about your new role as Senior Accountant with a growing aerospace firm.
As the Senior Accountant your job duties will include:
You are the right person if you have:
- managing all intercompany journal entries and reconciliations
- ensuring fixed assets are depreciated and entries are booked correctly
- creating new vendors and customers for multiple divisions
- interacting with high dollar clients like AirBus
- managing all TE reporting
- supporting multiple business units in preparing financial statements and communicating information in a meaningful way
- 3+ years of accounting experience working with intercompany transactions
- experience with Concur and any major ERP system
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- a resourceful mind and learn on the go
- an ambitious and growth mindset
If you're looking for great compensation, great benefits, and a place that will facilitate your professional growth, apply now!
You will not want to miss out on this great opportunity!